Articles in the cityscapes Category
cityscapes, Fort Collins »
A crossing of Linden and Walnut Street in Fort Collins Old Town with historic Linden Hotel – November 2008.
Take A Historic Journey Through Old Town Fort Collins
Abner Loomis and Charles Andrews had this imposing structure built in 1882-83, to house the banking firm of Stover, Sheldon & Co. (Poudre Valley Bank). The Mason occupied the upper two floors for the first few years. Between 1917 and 1983, the Linden Hotel shared the building with many other businesses. It was a keystone structure to the renovation of the Old Town area.